Welcome to Darwin the Top End of Australia!
The team at Top End Short Stays offers some of the best self contained luxury properties Darwin city with options for you to stay from 4 nights and up to 90 nights. At this stage we are not offering stays of 3 nights or less however only LAST MINUTE (in next 7 days) – check our online booking calendar to see if we have allocated any.
With a bespoke collection of 10 holiday apartments, from individual private rentals or from one of our multi Award winning Self Contained Apartments – “Darwin Waterfront Luxury Suites". The key to our success is service, delivery and quality at the luxury scale of Darwin accommodation.
Since COVID – our model has changed, we unfortunately dont do 3 night stays anymore (unless last minute – check our website for any last minute deals), we dont have a showroom at the Waterfront to collect the keys from (as we work from our virtual office nearby) to streamline the business, but we do have an easy system to collect your keys from our lockboxes on site and we are not far away.
All properties provided by Top End Short Stays Darwin are carefully monitored to ensure standards are maintained to enable you to have a carefree stay. Our property management team will do everything they can to make your holiday most enjoyable. Should you need any of the following we will be only too happy to arrange them for you: baby needs, beach accessories, tour information.
Darwin is a top Australian holiday destination with one of the most famous street markets in the world, Mindil Beach Markets. Take the time to eat out in one of the fabulous restaurants down at the Waterfront Precinct, or enjoy a stroll along the esplanade. Darwin City also has a wide range of places to eat. Whatever you choose to do on your holiday, one of the best places to do it is right here. See you soon…
Please note there is one allocated underground carspace – FREE – for each apartment booking. The height restrictions are 2.1m – if you have a camper van or similiar there is very limited off-street parking – you will have to park 5 minutes walk away to find something that may suit!
UPDATED COVID 19 – Cancellation policy that works for you!
We understand we are faced with uncertain times and due to that our policies for payment and refunds are as per terms and conditions as set out on our websites. From 6 April 2020, our standard cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. We recommend not booking unless you are absolutely certain of your dates as there is no refunds if your travel plans need to change.
Cancellation Policy – in relation to flight changes:
Whilst we understand and appreciate that airlines may change flights, please be aware that these changes have occurred via a third party which we have no affiliation with. Therefore, we do not do refunds when this situation occurs.
Should your flight be changed to a different day inside our 28- day payment terms leading up to your arrival (changes made solely by your airline from original destination, date and time) and you notify us of the change immediately- please be aware that our usual payment terms and conditions still apply however we may:
- Do our best to accommodate your date changes based on our availability (strictly related to the flight change dates only).
- If there is no availability, we may provide you with a credit travel voucher to be used up to December 2021 in the original lead guest’s name only. Travel Credit Vouchers are only provided for the whole period of accommodation and cannot be split or exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
- This may incur extra fees, if rates are higher on dates outside your original booking period in both instances.
- This is provided we can also verify the change with the Airline/ Travel Agent and that the changes have made a significant impact on your travel arrangements and accommodation with us. Proof of changes/ cancellation caused by the airline carrier will be required.
- Options are only a possibility if the airline change/ cancellation occurs within the 28 day period leading up to the guest’s arrival at accommodation and full payment has been received.
- The above options are discretionary only and no guarantee exists.
We advise all persons booking, to please check with your Airlines or Travel Agent in relation to the possibility of changes and /or updates of your flights being cancelled or changed.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Cancellation Policy – in relation to your area being designated a “hotspot" after you have made your booking:
Please check the situation where you live and in the Northern Territory prior to booking. If unsure, we advise you to not book until closer to your date of arrival (as this is the safest thing to do). However, if either your place of residence or Darwin is officially stated to be a COVID hotspot with government restrictions in place after you book . (This means on official Government websites related to COVID only). *Normal terms and conditions apply to those places deemed to a be a COVID hotspot at time of booking.
* If you have booked and paid, we will refund 80% of full payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks for this refund to be processed. The remaining 20% payment is non-refundable however will be converted to a travel credit voucher for use with either Top End Short Stays, Darwin Waterfront Luxury Suites and Saltwater Suites up to 31 December 2021.
*Should COVID hotspots continue through to 2021, we will reassess the voucher scheme.
Why book elsewhere – book the lowest prices online, right here!!
Be the first to hear about Darwin holiday accommodation specials and new properties! Subscribe to our Facebook page.
Visit Darwin Waterfront – the gateway to leisure-land…
Alight the elevator at the Darwin Waterfront and enter a world of lush lawns, swimming lagoons and waterside restaurants. Darwin Waterfront is home to the Wave Pool and also safe swimming Recreation Lagoon.
Darwin Waterfront’s cafes and restaurants offer plenty of opportunities to refuel after a morning swim, linger over a luxurious lunch, or stop for a sundowner. Choose from high-end Mediterranean and Mexican restaurants, to more casual cafes and bars – you’ll never be too far from an ice cream or a barra burger
FREE COURTESY CAR – Yes you heard right…
We have a large fleet of our own branded Toyota Corollas available for your stay with us!
** Book “Darwin Waterfront Luxury Suites" and selected apartments get a FREE Courtesy CAR with your booking!**
Top End Short Stays Darwin has this fantastic offer available on some of our properties. If you wish to take advantage of this offer you need to book direct with us and select a room type which has “& FREE CAR" in the name of the room type (ie. 2 Bedroom Apartment & FREE CAR).
Terms & Conditions of vehicle use:
- All vehicles are Automatic Toyota Corolla 5 seater recent model or similar.
- You may ONLY drive it on sealed roads
- Includes 100 klm/day mileage
- You can drive to places like Jumping Crocodile Cruise & Litchfield National Park.
- Unfortunately Katherine Gorge and Kakadu National Park are too far for these vehicles. Sorry!
- Drivers must be over 25 years of age
- Insurance Excess and Bond on the car is $750.
- The vehicle is available at your apartment ready for your check in!
- You just need to return the vehicle cleaned and full of fuel at the end of your stay and
- Every driver must complete our vehicle use contract prior to arrival!
- Child seats are available at a cost of $40 per stay!